Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"One of my goals in life is to make small dairy farmers successful"

Our introduction to local eating came through Dave and Cookie, an inspiring couple who live life passionately. They then introduced Chris and I to Leroy, a mechanic in the Amish community with an English degree from Yale.  Leroy is one of the more interesting people I have ever met, and I am always inspired after a dinner party or a discussion night where Leroy is involved.  He is passionate about local eating, and due to his background is pretty successful at it.  I recently learned that Channel 12 News produced a video about Leroy, and I'd love to share it with you to encourage you.  This Yale educated mechanic says that, "one of my goals in life is to make small dairy farmers successful."  How's that for being passionate about local eating, and providing the support for more of it to happen.  Watch and be inspired...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment