For this year's meal, we were much more informed. Here's the local menu, and I'm happy to say, my addition came from my friend's apple tree and a local wheat farm.
- Garden greens, beef and bread crumb casserole - another "from the heart" creation of Chris's.
- African Peanut Sauce - including home grown sweet potatoes, yummy!
- Semmel - A hard roll made from Hudson Cream whole grain flour.
- Baked turnips, beets, winter squash, and pumpkin. Brushed with olive oil and spices.
- Apple Cake - It was voted "the best" by Cookie's husband, Dave. Yahoo - I can cook, er, bake.